Post 9

Post 9: A band / singer I like

I thing that you already have realized in the past post that I am very undecided, and the true is that I'm not have a favorite band or single because I listen music depend how I feel. I have to take up office that many periods, but there is band or singer that they have accompanied me for a long time. For example, mi mother listen music of Silvio Rodriguez or Fernando Ubiergo so I finish for listen it too. Other example is the case of the band "los prisioneros" that I listen with my father, because He likes more the music so style of rock.
With my friend we listen music how "Los bunkers", "planeta no", "Gepe" or "Los valentina" because is a pleasure that we share, and when I want relax I listen "cultura profética" or something for the style. We up the volume to the megaphone while we talk and enjoy a campfire. Howeber, in the party’s I like a type of music totally different, because I love dance and in this moment, I like listen music more lively like the Salsa, Bachata or until Reggaeton.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 4

Post 1