Post 8

A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

The subject that more I have enjoyed to study this semester has been a sociological theory two. Nevertheless, I must tell the truth, when it comes the moment in which I must study for the test my love for this subject diminishes his intensity. This is because, without exception, I have had to read very much for this subject, which I enjoy very much to do, but the panorama is complicated when it is necessary to make compatible time with other subjects. It is for this that the night before the test I sleep maximum two hours, to manage to study everything what I must study. Of all forms it is my favorite subject of this semester, I try myself not to get lost any class and set always maximum attention. The teacher is very nice and the contents of his class have been very interesting for my, for what also I enjoy very much the texts that it is necessary to read. It is a very important branch in my career and teaches us different ways of seeing the society.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 4

Post 1