Post 4

Post 4: My Best Friend
My best friend met her when I changed school in first grade. She's very small and I don't remember how it was that we started talking, but I remember that she was one of the first people I met when I arrived to the new school. We are friend since first year for the middle school that is to say that we have been friends for more of 6 years.
Every summer we go to the swimming pool and we dream that our future children also be friends. She also entered the university so we don´t have a lot of time to see each other, but when we get together we really enjoyed the time together.
She is my best friend because since that we are friends she is been in the worst and best moments of my short life, she is so great. Also, we had a great time together and we know each other a lot

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5

Post 3