Post 3

Post 3: My Favorite piece of technology

There is no doubt that my favorite piece of technology is my cellphone, with him I’m do everything and is indispensable for my. I use it every day: first, I use it to wake up because it is my alarm. Also I use it to check my mail, call my family and take photos to save cute moments, but above all I use It to  communicate with my friends through social networks, and in this way, we plan outings.
My first cellphone was a gift from my dad because I was left alone in my house because my parent were always working. Always have cellphone until very old because I don´t like spend money in this thing. My actually cellphone also were a gift to my mom.
I can't imagine what it's not to have cellphone because everything my friends and family have one, and is so useful for me.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4

Post 1