Post 7

Post 7: An Expert on my field


I thought very much to begin this post. This is because really no teacher of the university has marked me in my student's career. I do not want to say that in the university no exist good teachers, everything opposite, all of them is brilliant in what they do, in every topic that they specialize themselves, they are good persons, comprehensive and really one sees that they have enthusiasm of which we learn and really I respect them too much. However, no teacher especially will be named in this post, rather, I prefer saying that in these almost two years of studying in the university, I have learned very much, but of many persons. I remember many classes that have helped me to open my mind and to understand of another form the career that I study, these subject were a social psychology with the teacher Sembler, Latin-American history with the teacher Ruiz, which I had the second semester and in this semester (the fourth semester of the career) the subject Sociological theory with the teacher Tijoux are my favorite.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 1

Post 4