Post 6


My favorite festivity is my birthday. I do not want to sound egocentric or anything like that, but the birthdays, the mine or anyone else's, they are the most entertaining festivity. I think this because I believe that the birthdays are a special day that each one has once a year, where we celebrated that we are live. My birthday is a May 9, without exception, since 1998 (hahahaha).


Usually I do not think that to do for my birthday because my family always prepares something for my. What more I like is that my friends and my family come to my house and we happen awhile very agreeably. We cook rich food all together, then to sit down around the table to conversing of any thing. I like that when we celebrate these special days we are accompanied always of persons who love us, because this fills us with energy and makes us happy persons.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 4

Post 1