Post 5

Post 5: A photograph


This one is my favorite photo because in her my more important friends are. My friend Kevin took the photo, he studies " cinema and TV " also here in the university of Chile, for what it is very good doing these things. We take this photo in the last one of the adventures with my friends, in a trip to the lake Rapel that we realize in the winters vacations of this year.
I like this photo because it has a pretty paradise and because it demonstrates how it is this group of friends. We are very close, we can come to any place together, we enjoy much the life, and although that we are friends from the school and that we take different courses in the university, our friendship has been kept in the time and this way it will continue. When I look at this photo, I want to continue being a friend of these pretty persons and to continue joining pretty moments.
When I look at this photo, I want to continue being a friend of these pretty persons and to continue enjoy pretty moments to his side, because some day, I want to tell all these madnesses to my grandsons.

Comentarios

  1. Awww, that was a nice description! I hope you and your friends meet each other for so many years

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you Katalina, with all my heart <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 1

Post 4